Next Generation Emulation banner

261 - 278 of 278 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I posted that link earlier in this thread too so he saw it already. Hopefully he can help the epsxe team in fixing their issue.
I hope so because i think noone figure out the solution except forum members :)

I have another problem maybe the solution has been found previously but i could not find... I uninstalled motioninjoy then installed SCP DS3, for use ds3 via bluetooth i installed zadig then everything works fine, but i recognized that after i reboot my computer push the ds3 home button for connect to pc but it'S not working, i have to instal zadig after every reboot for use my ds3 via bluetooth, do you know how i solve that...

By the way i did not install vibration fix file again (you posted the link) after uninstall mj but vibration still working with SCP DS3 :))

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
wrong thread but I answered as best I could in your original thread.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Every time I try to go to the video settings with this .dll, epsxe crashes. What do I have to do tapeq?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Tomb Raider and Tomb Raider II still won't looping the ambience sound effect that is based in CDDA. When the background sound is interrupted by other sound, it should have play back again. Please ePSXe equip. fix this CDDA issues.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Tomb Raider and Tomb Raider II still won't looping the ambience sound effect that is based in CDDA. When the background sound is interrupted by other sound, it should have play back again. Please ePSXe equip. fix this CDDA issues.
Have you tried the latest ePSXe? There was a change in version 2.0 involving CDDA for external SPU plugins.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I tried the latest ePSXe, used redump images but still not lucky. There's update for this shark with Tomb Raider & Tomb Raider 2 CDDA loop implemented? I remember that at original console the CDDA effects repeats when interrupted by other CDDA tune.

Waiting for answers

Thanks.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #275
It seems I lost that hosting with all files :(
I can't rehost the files - i don't have them anymore :(

261 - 278 of 278 Posts