Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, this is my first time on here, and i was hoping someone could help me out on this problem I have.

Does anyone know if it's possible to save a game and resume it from where you started from with this emu.
I have a game called Spyro 2 and for some reason everytime i try to continuse off from where i started from, it won't let me and the game stops and a little black box comes up, and the game is completely gone off the screen and it's back to my desk top.

Can anyone help me out with this please.

·
Premium Member
8,586 Posts
read the readme that come with the emu...... The savestate function is detailed in it....... f1 to save to a state, f2 to move to next state slot, f3 to load a save state......... If you have saving to memcard problems, then press f4 once or twice after the game has fully loaded to the start screen..........

S

·
0 Posts
Also, if Spyro 2 uses memcards, make sure that you exit the emulator properly when you are done playing. After you finsh playing, press escape to get out, go to file in the epSXe box (the one w/the logo) open it and click on exit. If you exit by clicking on the x (to close the window) or press Crtl-Alt-Delete to exit, ePSXe will not save your game. The only way is by doing as I have described above.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

1 - 5 of 5 Posts