Next Generation Emulation banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
In other words, watch what you say here. The admins are very strict, and I personally think that's a good thing.:)

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
if you are decent and considerate of other members, it usually takes a lot to get on my bad side.

however, if you act immaturely, insult members and staff, and flagrantly disregard the stated rules, then yeah, it ticks me off..

so far people have generally abided by the rules, and if not, chose not to repeat the mistake. as of yet, i havent actually banned anyone, but a couple people have come close..
i have all those offenders "buddy listed" to keep track. malak, you are not on that list and should take care to remaiin off of it :wink:

C

·
0 Posts
No, when your opinion is not only SEVERELY uninformed, a bit 'holier than thou', and challenging to the authority of this board, then you can be removed, which is what you did.

Your 'opinion' was totally uninformed, and you went about it the wrong way.

If you're going to question authority (we all do), do it right, and the person in charge will look like an ass, instead of you.

Just a bit of advice.

K

·
0 Posts
you can state your opinion, but if you want to break the rules then actions would be taken. Don't get the two confused. Just be mature and respectful when stating your opinions and there shouldn't be a problem.

C

·
0 Posts
And jesus, what's up with LUKas007 bolding people's names, they aren't blind, most can see that you're addressing them....

S

·
0 Posts
Campaign2016, you stated it exactally. If illegal activities are aloowed to go on on these boards, then they will be shut down. Plus Bobbi, himself, has requested that no illegal activites are to be discussed or mentioned here and since he is the webmaster and owner of these boards, what he says goes.
Sunstorm, thanks for your incites and the good points that you made. Thanks also for the kind words. I'm sure that Bgnome appriecates and I know that I do appriecate the support of all you board members.:D
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
345 Posts
no prob sxamiga
i have actually left other boards because they allowed rom begging and it got so annoying because no one cared about any one else and no one helped any one and boards like that just go to shit

S

·
0 Posts
LUKas007, you're not funny either. I agree with what CDBuRnOuT just said about bolding people's names. It makes it look as if you are shouting at them, so I'm telling you to stop it right now:mad: and I dont care if you like it or not. I don't. Got it???:mad:
sx/amiga

·
Registered
91 Posts
hear hear lukas007

dear lukas007,

do try to be nice.

the people here have been very tolerant of you and as such does not beget such treatment from you. would it kill you to stop using bold for peoples' names? i think not. so quit behaving like an immature child and start respecting people.

the people you are irritating have been here for a while. (very long while to be exact) bad way to start having a great time here.

just live and let live. flogging dead horses does not make you funny. just my little piece to you so that you will enjoy your stay here. take heed.

no threats involved here so flaming me will get you nowhere. just some friendly advice to get you started is all.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
lukas007: last warning. you have insulted other members of this board, and annoyed both me and sx/amiga.

one more wrong step and consider yourself banned. :mad:

K

·
0 Posts
What is so bad about bolding peoples names ... sheesh .. the boards must be getting better if people are getting this nit picky ... oops bold text :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8 Posts
[sxamiga] and you consider yourself as funny? LOL. Calm down man, you are afflicted with neurosis or something, and behave like a child. Is bolding the names breaking the rules here ? If not , give a break man, as I don't care what bolding the names makes it look to you or to anyone here. I like that and I have a free will.

I've made one observation. Some admins here continually threaten other people if they only dare to express their own point of view or ideas. In the past, when PL was a communistic country (now capitalistic-like LOL), there was A LOT more freedom of speech than here is, really strange...

BTW: Bgnome , would you be so nice and show me the point , where I insulted other members of this board , OK? So far only you show your arrogance and lack of good manners here.

Wormie , how good to see at least one nice person here :)

As I don't like stupid buffoonery and megalomaniacs, anyone, if you want, feel free to ban me out of here...

·
Registered
14 Posts
My last and final post.

Quick getting pissy like 3 year olds over such stupid things as someone making a name bold.

If you honestly give a shit about such a simple thing, you should go outside and take a nice long walk and get some fresh air.

Bu Bye

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
insulting members and staff is a serious offense.
every member is given 3 warnings. read the thread.
he was given 3 and was asked to stop.
he chose not to. and thus suffered the consequence.

K

·
0 Posts
Well I agree with Malak .. some people are getting too damn sensitive .. when did this board get so damn picky?

21 - 40 of 46 Posts