Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just one problem, I'm recording gameplay with Peops Soft Driver with recording option, and video is great, good quality and everything, the only problem is there is no sound, can anyone give me some directions how to have sound in my recorded video, i tried something by myself but with no success, I'm using Windows 7 64bit, emulator and everything works fine!

Thanx

·
No sir, I don't like it.
7,022 Posts
The P.E.Op.S "Soft" GPU recording option records only video. There is no way around this limitation using the plugin's recording capabilities.

You can use Fraps to record both video and sound. Although it's only supposed to work with OpenGL and D3D apps/games, it will work with *some* PS1 games with the "Soft" GPU as well. As for the games that don't work with Fraps while using the "Soft" GPU, you will have to use one of the hardware accelerated graphics plugins.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx for the tips, I found some other way to do it with PCSX and kkapture software, files are smaller, fraps makes 2GB fill for just 1 min of recording, I only have 300GB HD, so it's a kinda problem ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.