Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everybody, i´m actually trying to play with 2 players in epsxe, but i don´t know what is happening. I can´t use the second player stick, all setings are the same with pad 1 and 2 (I see it in window´s registry) but in all games, i need to use the d-pad for player two, the analog stick can´t be used. The rumble works only too in player 1.

Does this happen to anyone else? This is making me crazy.

Note: Using xinput, both controllers with dualshock or dualanalog, depending on game.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Edit: Finally i managed to solve it using Lilipad plugin from PCSX2 emulator. The internal input plugin from ePSXe is a big Sh...t

·
Not a Registered User
1,430 Posts
No you're a big pile of fecal matter, obviously you were doing something wrong or there was a windows issue.
I used the internal ePSXe input plugin and even used 4 controllers in multitap, two wired and two wireless controls with no issues.
Also you posted in the wrong section.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,

I've tried with PCSX emulator but on only allows 'PAD1' and 'PAD2' configuration. Nothing regarding multitap or 'PAD3'/'PAD4' configuration :(

Also tried pSX v1.13 but it cannot be configured with more than 2 pad apparently.

Arghh, too bad there no more development around ePSX emulator because that one looks better than other, but ...damn it... I cannot use 4 analogue sticks via multi tap emulation :-(

No chance the ePSX dev or someone can take care of this issue? Even if commissioned for doing it ($) ?

·
Not a Registered User
1,430 Posts
Hello,

I've tried with PCSX emulator but on only allows 'PAD1' and 'PAD2' configuration. Nothing regarding multitap or 'PAD3'/'PAD4' configuration :(

Also tried pSX v1.13 but it cannot be configured with more than 2 pad apparently.

Arghh, too bad there no more development around ePSX emulator because that one looks better than other, but ...damn it... I cannot use 4 analogue sticks via multi tap emulation :-(

No chance the ePSX dev or someone can take care of this issue? Even if commissioned for doing it ($) ?
Mulitap works fine in ePSXe you just have it incorrectly set not that it is easy to setup.
But regardless ditch ePSXe and download Duckstation far newer and better PS1 emulator with simpler configuration.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts