Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everybody, i´m actually trying to play with 2 players in epsxe, but i don´t know what is happening. I can´t use the second player stick, all setings are the same with pad 1 and 2 (I see it in window´s registry) but in all games, i need to use the d-pad for player two, the analog stick can´t be used. The rumble works only too in player 1.

Does this happen to anyone else? This is making me crazy.

Note: Using xinput, both controllers with dualshock or dualanalog, depending on game.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Edit: Finally i managed to solve it using Lilipad plugin from PCSX2 emulator. The internal input plugin from ePSXe is a big Sh...t

·
Not a Registered User
1,425 Posts
No you're a big pile of fecal matter, obviously you were doing something wrong or there was a windows issue.
I used the internal ePSXe input plugin and even used 4 controllers in multitap, two wired and two wireless controls with no issues.
Also you posted in the wrong section.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Edit: Finally i managed to solve it using Lilipad plugin from PCSX2 emulator. The internal input plugin from ePSXe is a big Sh...t
Hey I tried to use Lilipad plugin from PCSX2 emulator but couldn't save the save the settings, and I now I don't know what to do, do you have any idea.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts