Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
I don't know, personally I've always used Pete's OpenGl plugin over lewpy's glide. I tried both, lewpy's was missing lots of textures, pete's wasn't even though it ran a bit slower. However, I have heard the kyro2 isn't very good with openGL, so try pete's direct3d one. I've found it to be almost as good as his openGL one, but with a couple more graphical problems and a bit slower.

Edit:
Sorry, didn't notice that thing about home Internet not working. Newer plugins and versions of ePSXe should work better. Well, maybe you could swap your voodoo3 back in for a while(the two cards are about equal in speed....unless you take into consideration that the kyro2 has tile-based rendering, than it can be double the speed) or you could put on a different version of windows or wherever you are getting on the Internet from you can put the stuff onto a disk and bring it home.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.