Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen others posts on this and nothing seems to work. I've made sure the emulator's got the right path. I've made sure the folder wasn't read only. Could somebody please tell either what I'm doing wrong of if this is an actual problem and I'm just in need of further knowlege?

· Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
To masta.g.86 I haven't tried your first idea although I don't think that's going to make any difference. And as to your second question this is MY computer! Anybody who even thinks of touching it will pull back a bloody stump! ;v)

Now as for you jonc2006, I never knew there was any other way of exiting the program. The only way I know how is by hitting escape and clicking exit in the file menu.

· Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OMG I'm saving again! ;v)
Just don't ask me how! I think it's becaused I uninstalled the emulator, then went through my registry and trashed everything even remotely connected to it, then I rebooted and reinstalled it. You think that might've been it?!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.