Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen others posts on this and nothing seems to work. I've made sure the emulator's got the right path. I've made sure the folder wasn't read only. Could somebody please tell either what I'm doing wrong of if this is an actual problem and I'm just in need of further knowlege?

·
No sir, I don't like it.
7,022 Posts
2 questions:

1.) Will it save if you run the ePSXe executable locally. (open the folder containing ePSXe and double-click epsxe.exe)

2.) Does the computer you use have multiple accounts? (your account, gf's account, brother's account, administrator account, etc.)

·
God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts
are you talking about in-game saving? if thats the case then you might not be closing the emulator correctly when you wish to stop playing. what you need to do is press the esc key to return to the GUI and then do file>exit. most other methods can compromise any save state or memory card data/progress that was made during the session.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
To masta.g.86 I haven't tried your first idea although I don't think that's going to make any difference. And as to your second question this is MY computer! Anybody who even thinks of touching it will pull back a bloody stump! ;v)

Now as for you jonc2006, I never knew there was any other way of exiting the program. The only way I know how is by hitting escape and clicking exit in the file menu.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OMG I'm saving again! ;v)
Just don't ask me how! I think it's becaused I uninstalled the emulator, then went through my registry and trashed everything even remotely connected to it, then I rebooted and reinstalled it. You think that might've been it?!

·
No sir, I don't like it.
7,022 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.