Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I am a newbie so please don't flame me. Anyways, I have a small ePSXe question that I hope someone can answer. Well, here's the situation I'm in right now.

I have downloaded ePSXe version 1.40 and I got everything working correctly. My games run almost as well on the emulator as on my Playstation. The only problem is, about a day ago the PSX controls just stopped working. I can configure it as keyboard or gamepad controls, neither of which work. Everything else is nice though. Any key I press in game does not work. I deleted all the files and reconfigured but nothing works. It will not recoginize my keyboard or gamepad ingame. I have all the controller plugins. Someone please help!!!

Also, I though maybe that the config file is stored somewhere else other than the ePSXe root dir. I thought maybe that so that if you reinstall that the config is still same. If so, can anyone tell me where this directory is?

Please help, someone! I'm frusterated because I got it to work perfectly except the controls. Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
8,592 Posts
When ingame, press f4, f4 or f5 then f4..

Epsxe and it's pluggins stores its configurations in the windows registry.. Goto start, run, and type in "regedit".. Then look for the epsxe registry key.. Deleting the epsxe registry key will allow epsxe to make a fresh config or a complete reinstall..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.