Next Generation Emulation banner

141 - 147 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I apologise for another question

I read from your guide it and you said it doesn't matter what Graphics Plugin you use. So the players on netplay can have different Graphics plugins as long as we both run around the same fps?

Thank you.

·
Not a Registered User
1,237 Posts
I apologise for another question

I read from your guide it and you said it doesn't matter what Graphics Plugin you use. So the players on netplay can have different Graphics plugins as long as we both run around the same fps?

Thank you.
Well if you use the newest ePSXe 2.0.5, it's best to use the built in ones, but if you're using an older version then using same plugins and settings is recommended but not necessary.
The most important thing is FPS on both parts it has to be stable and good connection, so there will little to no delay lag.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have another problem. We are now trying 3 player game. We all used the same settings.

We have tried 1.60 and 1.80, but not 1.90 yet and not 1.70 (Because we heard about the memcard bug).

We all have the same settings and do not desync during the game. None of us have done more than 2 players before and tried ticking multitap on port 1. Port 1 pad 2-4 all cleared. Port 2 pad 1 clear.

We are trying a game called Battle Hunter. When we start the game we set player 2 to pad 1-B and player 3 to pad 1-C. Neither of them could move, but we did not desync as we all saw the same.

We also tried this with port 1 multitap disabled, then port 2 multitap enabled.

The game works with multitap offline with 1.80 but not with 1.60. We used the PS4net 0.4 beta.

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello! I'm new here! Me and my friends has been giving online play with ePSXe a go and it's been fun! Though it seems like any more than 2 players such as 3 or 4 player games on ePSXe is still not working, huh?

We do want to know does memory card saves work? I'm thinking of playing a game like Smackdown! 2 Know Your Role which has a two-four player season mode in with with some friends, but will need to make sure online memory card set up works. We were trying a little bit of the stuff in the information at the start, but am unsure if that is the most current information on online multiplayer right now.

So, does online play with memory card use a thing that is possible with net play? And if so, how do we do it? Assuming that it is different than the starting post.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just play on mednafen with 4 players and memory. Playing in there just easy and you can join netplay in any moment if your PC turn down for some reason, you sure can carry on from same place (if you are not the server)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone, I've been following jimartin's guide and sucessfully could play with my friend Crash Bash multiple times.

Now, we wanted to play with another friend, and we couldn't. Told them I would be doing some research, and now I really want to know if PS4NET will work with 2+ players on ePSXe 1.6.0 with multitap enabled. Or should I disable multitap on ePSXe 1.6.0? This is my only question, because I believe it could work. Just need confirmation. Thank you so much for these guides man.

141 - 147 of 147 Posts