Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, i've been a spectator in this forum for quite some time now. Just have a suggestion here and would really appreciate it if some of you give it a thought. Most of the message posted are like i want this, i have a problem with this...etc. Have we thought of what the emu authors wanted?

I really admire all the programmers for all the emus who are doing their best out there and what more for free. ePSXe once posted r in their website that they needed some financial support from us. It'd be great if some of us can contribute to them them a little incentive just to let them know that we are still with them all the way instead of bombarding them with problems or even moral support.

Just a though and i appologized if i offended anyone.

:eek:

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
No offence.I think its very good thought.After recently seeing what happened to fpse I would never like to loose epsxe.

Btw we can surely help the site by clicking on ads even if we can not contribute some money as yet.

I think sites and projects like this depend on our response and we should really be pleased to give all the support we can.

So people at epsxe and other emulators, WE ARE WITH YOU.

And yes BOBBI ,ALDO and PETE are three of my favourites.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
The curse of many internet-based freeware programmers is that all they get in return for a great product is complaints and nagging, and very rarely do they get recognition/kudos, much less cold hard cash, for their efforts.

That said, the ePSXe team kicks the llama's ass. You guys rule. I'm just a High School sophomore, so I really don't have that much cash to give, but I encourage everyone who uses ePSXe to donate even just a few bucks - it makes a big difference

S

·
0 Posts
Great idea and there was nothing offensive about it at all. After what happened in the USA, it is nice to know that there are truly great people out there who care. My heartfelt aprreciation goes out to the ePSXe team, Bobbi, Pete, Lewpy, and all the others who make the wonderful emu scene a reality. THANKS GUYS!!!!!:D :D :D :D
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
143 Posts
it is a very deep thought, my friend....

yes, I agree with everybody, we can help doing whatever needed to give them the place they deserve.

It could be: giving money (if you can), doing more research in what they do (creating software if you know how) or just sending an e-mail to THEM personally, not just to an e-mail depot to not to be read ever. it does not have to be a book of lenght. just saying:

"Bobbi, Lewpy, Iori, PETE. great job guys, i´m always with you. thanks for everything, it represents a lot for us guys!"

I´m sure that everybody can do that. and that means a lot for them, they deserve this after all...
my sincere congratulations to everybody that make this possible, in special to

Bobbi
Lewpy
Pete
Iori
Null
Aldo

thanks guys!

·
Key To The Universe
2,712 Posts
People, I think you are forgetting some very special people:

calb
Galtor
_Demo_

The real epsxe authors. They deserve as much or even more thanking than the others. Special thanks also to: Iori, Pete, Lewpy, Aldo, Bobbi. You guys rule.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Well i've been clicking on the ads for like 15 minutes and it's really booring so... to where should we send the money?! :D

Just joking :D ! I really want to help ePSXe in any way i can! (i've done that so far by telling all my mates about ePSXe, like 80% only knew bleem! Then I showed them the light :D )

Afterall ePSXe was the best thing that happened to me since i first loved any one :cool:

S

·
0 Posts
You say you feel like a Hollywood Superstar, Galtor. Well so you, Calb, and Demo should, so you should. My "hat" is off to all of you.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
oki dudez, im clicking on the Ad right now :) hope thiz helpz the guys :)
uh, this may be a stupid question to ask here, but was FPSE discontinued or not?

S

·
0 Posts
Nope, 'Mr. Fogg' and LDChen are gone and, as far as is known, are not coming back. Only Lu_Zero and maybe a few others are left.
RIP FPSE.:(
sincerely,
sx/amiga

1 - 20 of 29 Posts