Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been unable to access the mem cards that I've loaded or selected within ePSXe Config. When I run the bios, I'm able to see, use, even tried copying from one mem card to the second mem card and things seems to run fine. During game play it's a different story. For instance, GT2 during loading hangs after the second splash sreen (the license and copyright screen). I believe the game is trying to find the mem cards, but is suspended with the black screen of death because ePSXe can't find it or GT2 can't find it. I don't know. That's why I'm here. Other instances is with Vagrant story; can't save because there is no mem card. But they are there...I cofigured it...I did...I really did. Same problem with Soul Reaver. At the start of the game, the game can't find or recognize the mem files. Please help me and please be kind, I'm no expert with ePSXe...at least not yet. ;) Thanks All!

One last thing, how do you clear out your registry for ePSXe. I've deleted the folder, but when I unzip the new ePSXe the emulator starts up with old configurations!?

System specs:
HP Pavilion 8955c 533eb MHz
Radeon SDR PCI 32mb
256mb RAM
Windows Me
CDR-W 8x4x16
CD 40x

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not using save state... should I be and how will that solve my mem card problem not being recognize when I'm within a game? I've tried the F4 key, but I haven't had any luck what so ever getting GT2 or GT1, for the matter, to run .:confused: Any other thoughts???

1 - 4 of 4 Posts