Next Generation Emulation banner

41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Ok, i'll restate that then, I don't like how thick the PSX buttons are on the top, I like the one that I posted before (the one in the post you didn't understand) I got to get my copy of Photoshop downloaded soon.

151 Posts
but what do you think about the last ones?

-i4get-

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Which last ones? The ones with the 3D logo? Well, I don't like the 3D logo one. I've just always thought 3D logo's looked really cheap. I like better looked 2D ones like the other one. Nice logos.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I decided to play around with PSP some more and threw together another logo. Theres no compression or anything so it'll look the way it's supposed to but it's 400k, shouldn't take that long to dl for 56k users. I need to learn how to use PSP better ;)

151 Posts
ohh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wormie is gonna make a fucking kickass logo!!

hehe

C ya

-i4get-

·
Registered
93 Posts
nice logos

well .. both of the last logos look good (i4get's) ...
what font are you using ??
perhaps you should e-mail calb the finally one and hope for it too be official ? :)

151 Posts
thx [vEX]

fonts:
2d logo => Golden Girdle (modified the "s" as it didn't look too)good.

3d one => battlefield (same as used in the curent 1.2.0 logo)

What would be cool is a new design for epsxe.com when it comes back. (not that the old one was to bad but heh! =P )

What you guys think?

-i4get-

151 Posts
nice one cgil

I like it.
At least one person replies to this thread, but why did you post it twice?

-i4get-

·
Registered
680 Posts
This is another one, for epsxe 140x. Still using Photoshop.
With the blend of image from Ridge Racer 5 and the girl from 'Primal Image' (if i'm not mistaken - who's the girl name anyway?)

B

·
0 Posts
Hey 404, those images look pretty amazing (especially the last one) - do you think you could leave out the ePSXe window and make them about 2 times bigger ? I might actually use those logos for something in the future.:rolleyes:

Oh yeah, in case you're interrested, the latest ePSXe beta already has a new logo, but it isn't one from here (looks great nontheless)

41 - 60 of 63 Posts