Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, can someone help me w/ this:
I installed Epsxe for the first time on my new 20.4 GB :D HD and then when i went into epsxe 1.0.1 prog(not epsxecutor), the list of video/sound pluginS is NOT THERE! So, i gotto play games using EpsxeCutor, which i don't like to use coz of frequent crash. So, how do i gonna make those plugins appear in the list? I tried to reinstall Epsxe but the same problem happen again.. :confused:

Speaking 'bout install, how do i uninstall Epsxe? when i click on unwise.exe, it asks me to search for the installation logs? now the logs are not there in the epsxe folder???

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Well for one I would recommend upgrading to 1.4.0 of epsxe. As for the plug-ins problem, all I can suggest is just make sure you're putting them in the right directory. Now where are these frequent crashes happening in epsxecutor? The only time I get any crashing occuring for me is when I configure iori's plug-in for a game.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Well just so you know, telling him that doesn't really fix his problem. I still recommend trying 1.4.0 or whatever the numbers are for the latest version of epsxe.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts