Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to readers!

ePSXe is a good emulator, BUT IT HAS SOME ERROR IN SAVING WHAT DO U THINK CAN I DO?
What are other emulators same as ePSXe emulator which saves good like VGS?

Merry Christmas & Thanks!

·
I'm in despair!
3,443 Posts
Originally posted by Dexter
Hello to readers!

ePSXe is a good emulator, BUT IT HAS SOME ERROR IN SAVING WHAT DO U THINK CAN I DO?

3 ways to solve your problem:

Ask for help on the proper forum (there's one for ePSXe), that is, if you don't get banned due to your other post.

You could try searching the boards, since there are a lot of threads on the subject

Try pressing "F4" before saving.

[]s Badaro

·
Registered
5,568 Posts
Originally posted by Dexter
Hello to readers!

Agree with what badaro pointed out.
Btw what games you are having problems saving ?f4 and f5 usually solves all memory card related problems and anyway there are save states as well.

G

·
Better be glad it's christmas, otherwise this could've been your last visit to this board. Read the rules, there's something about posting in the proper forum ... general discussion certainly isn't related to ePSXe troubleshooting.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
know now. I don't need memory cards now in ePSXe emulator. Because in the menu bar, there is a save state. And guess what, you can save anywhere.

How:
(While your in the game)
1st step: Click run from the menubar
2nd: Click save state.
3rd: choose any from the slots.

These 5 slots chnges whenever you change your disc. This is cool, because it has auto change of memory cards.

Connectix Virtual Game Station is good , but ePSXe is much better

:dead:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.