Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having a hard time understanding ePSXe atm.
Previously it has been working fine, but i tried to acsess the option to use windowed mode (bad move) and resulted in nothing working. I had an error when i tried to run a rom or iso. it was as follows: "video not configured go to config/ video to configure" (or something along those lines) i did as it asked and went to config/ video to find a blank drop down list. so nothing could be configured. so my bro said you need to get Pete's gpu plugin i did this (after reinstalling) and it resulted in a perfect (or it would seem) windowed mode. apart from the fact that a had once again another error it said: Missing render- texure extention. at this point i got very annoyed. this was a result of trying to run a yu-gi-oh iso, which was previously working fine. HELP PLEASE!

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Reply To: ShendoXT, sorry im not a computer expert but do yo think you can simplify that? cheers
Oh and also reply to Raziel, im new to this forum s*** so why dont u open your eyes and see what the world ha\s to offer apart from sittin on yr lazy fat a** all day. a little support woulnt go amiss :)

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
yeah, but you're an ******* with a ban hammer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.