Next Generation Emulation banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Is this for ePSXe GPU Core? Cause even selecting the transition fix for LoD it still shows the glitch... Also thx!

EDIT: Just checked the file and thanks! Gotta test this out!

2ND EDIT: THANKS GUEST.R! IT WORKED PERFECTLY!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I want to try them, but I have a doubt. Are these files "gpuCore.slf", "gpuCore.slv" and "gpuCore.ini" replaced by the existing ones in the folder "shaders - gpucore" and the change is automatic, or is it necessary to select it from the video options?:

F1.jpg

?

Greetings

·
Registered
291 Posts
shader only works with: "Modo de Blit: 2: OpenGLv2", then, you can use native shaders or...
choose a new one: "Seleccion Shader: 99: Custom", and select the FOLDER with those three files!

edit in english: "Blit Mode: 2: OpenGLv2" + "Shader effects: 99: Custom" + Folder with 3 files¹
¹three files: "gpuCore.slf", "gpuCore.slv" and "gpuCore.ini"

edit2: you choose: (a) either you change the folder through the epsxe GUI or (b) you change the folder contents through windows explorer without changing anything in the emulator interface. I prefer (a) to change through the graphical interface because I find it easier to maintain the organization of shader directories and thus find out which shader is in use.

edit3: if your video card does not support OpenGLv2 or if the driver is too old - outdated - and without OpenGLv2 support or defective, the emulator will automatically run the game on OpenGLv1 without prompting the user. the alerter is only displayed on one line in the emulator log. ePSXe, menu "Run", "Enable Logs", then restart emulator.

cheers!

·
Registered
408 Posts
Been recently developing a new crt shader and it can look nice with PSX games too. Here are two versions, first is a classic crt approach, for 1x internal resolution, second is for 2x internal resolution with no scanlines and mild interlacing. If you go trough the "settings variables" you can see you can have scanlines with 2xres too. Best use an editor like notepad++.

Attachments

61 - 70 of 70 Posts