Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

How to re-write custom shaders from OpenGL 2 plugin to Core plugin ?
File names are gpuCore.slf and gpuCore.slv but renaming OpenGL 2 shaders causes only screen corruption.

EDIT: I want to use Natural Colors shader because is giving game look as on my old CRT TV, more vivid.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
key words RENDERS using opengl, regular OGL shaders should work.. I am not home at the moment so can't check, but I am pretty certain I have done it before

·
Registered
413 Posts
I think it's quite sharp and deals with aliased graphics in a nice manner.
Maybe a 2D/3D version would be worthwhile, didn't check the texture coordinate corrections of the core plugin yet, but if it's unmodified that would be good news.

·
Registered
3 Posts
how do i edit the shaders to make their effects less/more intense? i looked at the code in notepad but don't understand it...what values to change?

the stgraa2d shader is also nice, but want to lessen it's effects a bit. the aa+4.0 lottes is nice too, the level 2 version lags for me, but the other one seems to work good and looks great. the crt setting number 2 and 4 are nice.

just wanted to say thanks again for the shaders. gpu core on native resolution is the closest i can get to accurate psx emulation with 60 fps no lag, and i like to play on 1920x1080 fullscreen lol. so any neat shaders there is to enhance it helps alot :D

and also is there a way to combine the natural color shader with the aa+4.0 lottes? can you do a shader like that please

1 - 20 of 70 Posts