Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
I recently started using playstation emulators and although I have run into some troubles I have always been able to solve them by looking at the forum or just by experimenting.
Anyways, I recently bought a Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2 and I must say is an excellent pad, feels just like the PS2 pad but I can't get the force feedback to work properly. I have looked around in the forum and have found other subjects concerning forcefeedback on other pads but their solutions don't seem to work on mine. Also, I don't think I know how to install the harakiri plug in, I downloaded it and put it in the folder but everything remains the same.
Well if anyone has this pad and their forcefeedback is working then it would be very nice if you could help me.
thank you

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
hushypushy said:
ePSXe doesn't use pad plugins.
the linux version does :rolleyes:

the burutter driver doesn't work well for me either. With only leaves you to using DirectInput for force feedback. Are your Logitech drivers installed correctly??? (to find out, run dxdiag ---> Input Tab ----> see if there is anything under the 'Force Feedback Driver' column)

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Yep there is something under force feedback driver. there is the address for the .dll called joyfrc.dll
let me try if it works now.
thank you

-didn't work

--I had to reformat my computer thanks to some spyware that was running on my background called GAIN or something like that...I wish someone would sue those gator bastards...
Anyways I reinstalled the controller with the newest drivers from logitech and now it works like a charm. This controller is the best.
thanks everyone!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.