Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so since my PSone crapped out on me I havn't been able to play a great game, FFVIII. I recently downloaded ePSXe just for the purpose of playing this great game. My questions are based on getting my emu running correctly for this game.

I have tried downloading emu plugins but most of the links I visit are dead or broken, or I don't fully understand.

I have 4 discs for my PSX PAL FFVIII I'm not quite sure how to run them, although I know how to use daemon tools.

Question #1 What would be the best plugins for Video, Sound, Memory Card, etc? I heard that this game has problems with crashing on a certain part of the game and I want to avoid that, as well I have no clue how to use the memory card function.

Second how do I run the game once I get the correct plugins? I know how to mount images etc, so this should be really easy for me to understand.

I'd sooo very much appreciate it if I got links, because I'm very noob and I get confused easily lol.

Thanks so much. I'll be reporting back here shortly.

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
There is no crashing bugs in this game. Any report of there being as such is due to faulty images, or pirate copies.

What is your system specs (including the video card)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.