Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Justed wanted to let everyone know that i have moved ePSXe Fanatics off of my host and now it is being hosted by EmuHelp (Emulation64) on a new dedicated server. If you are a regular to the site don't forget to change your bookmarks/favorites to the new addy. I requested some type of file compression either ob_gzhandler or mod_gzip, and Bravheart (the server admin) was nice enough to do that. So they just installed mod_gzip (file compression for apache servers) so the site is nice and speedy. Now just need them to install ob_gzhandler to compress the php files some more. So come on by and drop me a visit if you ever get bored :p

Here is the new addy http://epsxe.emuhelp.com

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
since your site still do not have a forum, i'm replying here.

there is an error at the top of the page, it says:
Parse error: parse error in /home/sites/site27/web/includes/blocks/designed.php on line 45

and i cannot download plugins either, it says some php file is not found or something.

did your compression stuff backfire? or just a temporary outage...

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fixed the Designed block .. but i haven't had problems with downloads .. let me know what page does the error

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh ok I need to fix that :). Also PMs are fine for anything on the site. Thanks for the support :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts