Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Viewed another thread before this one ( http://forums.ngemu.com/generic-epsxe-queries/123751-epsxe-just-terminates.html ) and am using the plugins and settings from that thread. I have disabled DEP on Windows 7 build 7100.

I have a valid Bios, however whenever I try to run a game/bios it crashes. I get this error box within 1-2 seconds of loading the bios or game. I have changed the compatibility to xp pro sp2 and set program access to administrator. Not real sure what else I can do. This coming from 3+ hours of messing with it >.<

I'm not a first time user of epsxe, and in fact have an old account on this board somewhere.... that I can't remember the login info for T_T

Anyways, any help would be greatly appreciated. Please let me know if you need me to post any system diagnostics.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
so its that same opcode error you are getting? can you enable the logger and check for what it says in the output window just before it crashes?
Got it loaded and not freezing - combination of registry modifiers and some system permissions I needed to set myself up with, however it won't load the actual game. Just kinda sits there at the main logo and plays the sound track. Not sure if it's just a bad game rip or settings. Downloading some other games to test it with - will report back here.

Thanks in advance!

Also, interesting note: It seems you must reload the ps3 sixaxis drivers (if you're using a ps3 controller (in windows 7)) every time you reboot. Don't know why, but w/e. small annoyance. Plus I can always create a few batch files to run it for me.

EDIT Yup. turns out it was the game. Bad rip of it. Sorry to waste forum space, but thanks anyways!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.