Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when i select the bios in the config screen i get the following message:

the procedure entry point SUnMAPLS_IP_EBP_16 could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll

any ideas anyone i am also having trouble getting a cd plugin to work but i dont know if these two are related........

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
still having problems

i installed force aspi but it still gives me the same message when i try run the config wizard, as soon as i set the bios i get the message and i cant config my sound or cd.

im running win xp, thunderbird 1200, radeon 32m ddr, 512 meg pc-133 and acer 10x4x32 cd

any ideas???

·
Nintendo Zealot
1,425 Posts
The plugin "cdrTsgMSCD.dll" is the cause of the error. If you remove this file from your plugins directory, by either deletion or just moving it, the error will no longer pop up.
(hopefully)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it worked!! but it doesnt work.......lol

well that got rid of the message but for some reason i still cant run ff7 from cd. i get a credits movie but thats it........... damn is it always this hard???? i think i could have built a playstation out of popsicle sticks and pipe cleaners by now lol.......

·
Premium Member
8,592 Posts
Re: it worked!! but it doesnt work.......lol

Originally posted by wylee kiot
well that got rid of the message but for some reason i still cant run ff7 from cd. i get a credits movie but thats it........... damn is it always this hard???? i think i could have built a playstation out of popsicle sticks and pipe cleaners by now lol.......
Press f4, f4 or f5, f4 when that credits movie plays... Then press your buttons or the start button..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.