Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey I'm new to this, so can someone help me I download ePSxe emulator version 1.60 plus all the plug-ins that are required & two bio (PAL version) & (NLSC version, if I'm wrong someone please correct me) & I download a game to test it so I download all 12 parts of WipEout 2097/XL and extracted them all together & I'm very happy that I got it to work also with WipEout 2097 :) after watching tutorial video from youtube,

now here the problem I get sound witch is good but no music from the game, I really love WipEout OSTs is there away to get music into the game

any help would be greatful the sound plug-in I'm using is P.E.O.p.S. DSound Driver ver 1.9 & i've configuration everything to the best but not volume keep that at default

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Your post has been reported for violations of the ngemu warez and piracy policy.

·
pSX Troubleshooter/Fanboy
318 Posts
I'm constantly amazed by how many people not only lack the respect to read even the easiest to find rules, but also lack enough common sense to actually makes posts like this.

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
Actually if he wants to play it on ePSXe he needs to buy an ps1 and the game disc as ePSXe doesent suport ps2 bios :p

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
that is true indeed, but I was thinking that ps2 can play ps1 games too :p
well that is true and pretty much knew thats why you said ps2 but i didnt want him to come back saying that he cant get his ps2 bios working with ePSXe :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.