Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why hasnt epsxe been ported to dc while pcsx has and they are based on the same systems....Has anyone ever made a ePSXe port to dc and where can i find one ?!? Thanks in advance

·
It’s Me .. I still Exist
1,224 Posts
Well it is currently closed source so the only ones that would be doing it would be the ePSXe developers and as far as I know have no plans to do that. If it was open source I am sure someone would try to port it.

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
complete PSX emulation on dreamcast would be extremely difficult. however, for a few games, check out Bleemcast. i have the MGS one and it's pretty badass. however, beware of how much the controller sucks ;)

·
Ocean Soul
1,420 Posts
Yeah I tried ridge racer before(bleemcast), it gets about 15 frames, I think I remember small graphic errors. complete emulation would VERY difficult... *agrees*

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
MGS is pretty damn smooth though. i love it (except for the atrocious controls). i want to get hte GT2 and Tekken ones.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Aided Onslaught said:
Yeah I tried ridge racer before(bleemcast), it gets about 15 frames, I think I remember small graphic errors. complete emulation would VERY difficult... *agrees*
If you've played Ridge Racer it either must have been PCSXDC, or the leaked Beta version of bleemcast, which was at about 30% of the original multi-game idea.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts