Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Wingman
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any way i can start epsxe without having the dos window popping up every time? Other emus like AdriPSX dont have this so why does this one have it?

·
Registered
21 Posts
how would it be a hinderance to your gameplay? it just tells you what's going on, plus you could see errors that may pop up. and if you use gamestates, if you increase the save slot, how do you know if it's the slot you want it to be?

·
The Wingman
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If it was for knowing what save/load slot you were on then why is there a menu with tick on the appropriate slot in the save/load slot sections? Also, if it was for error detection wouldn't it be good if you still had a choice to turn it on/off?

p.s. it doesnt hinder my gameplay.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
i personally like it :p
its nice to know whats going on and to keep track of what you did, like if you implemented a cht or something..
its also useful in debugging and tracking down what errors you may have..

·
Registered
10 Posts
-.-9

If you start ePSXe with ePSXe cutor, you can have it so the dos window doesn't popup. (Is that a command switch? You may want to look at some documentation to see if it is, I'm not quite sure.)

And btw, hinderance is a real word. ;) (At least I thought you were suggesting it wasn't when you used italics on hinder... -.-9)

S

·
0 Posts
Hankhoser, you do not need to be that way. Yes, you are entitled to your opinion, but then so is Bgnome entitled to his. He was just stateing what he thought just as you were. Please do not respond like this in the future, it can only cause trouble and that will not be tolerated!:mad: Thank you.
sx/amiga

S

·
0 Posts
You're welcome. Sorry to be like that but, why stir up trouble where there is none. Thanks for being so understanding.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

1 - 10 of 10 Posts