Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed WinXP pro last night and when I went to play xenogears just now it wont work. ePSXe opens and all but when i run cd rom it just sits there and goes black...and if i try to load state , it says there is none saved. and i didnt reformat i just upgraded and i still have all the savestates and i rechecked all my plugins and they are the same too...help plz

·
I'm in despair!
3,420 Posts
Originally posted by griever
I just installed WinXP pro last night and when I went to play xenogears just now it wont work. ePSXe opens and all but when i run cd rom it just sits there and goes black...and if i try to load state , it says there is none saved. and i didnt reformat i just upgraded and i still have all the savestates and i rechecked all my plugins and they are the same too...help plz
It should work on WinXP, I tested it on almost all versions. Try upgrading your drivers, and alse erase the ePSXe settings. You'll need to edit the registry for this, search the board for more info.

[]s Badaro

·
Registered
60 Posts
lot's of my save states don't work after I upgraded windows....

but the games should still work...and mempacks:D

it's weird but save states only seems to work for most games...but not all

example. gundam assualt battle save states won't work

·
Registered
14 Posts
I put WinXP Pro Corporate Edition on tonight and just tested Xenogears after readin this post.

It ran OK. In fact it ran a bit better than it did with ME. The only thing I had to do was change the CDROM plugin.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Make that 2 of us. WindowsXP is actually much better with the emulator (I did a clean install) and I get much better performance on frame rates and such. :rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts