Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey evryone i just downloaded epsxe from the official page and it was a zip file then i extracted it and i downloaded the plugins and the bios and i put them in the right places but when i try to run epsxe for the first time it doesnt starts i mean i make double click on the icon and it doesnt starts nothing happens:( why nothing happens??? why epsxe doesnt starts???

·
No sir, I don't like it.
7,022 Posts
hey evryone i just downloaded epsxe from the official page and it was a zip file then i extracted it and i downloaded the plugins and the bios and i put them in the right places but when i try to run epsxe it doesnt starts i mean i make double click on the icon and it doesnt starts nothing happens:( why nothing happens???
ePSXe includes an advanced AI that monitors your every move. It logs when you eat, sleep, and download BIOS files. Upon BIOS download, it will refuse to work.

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
email sony saying you are sorry for downloading the bios and they will send you a file you can use to remove the epsxe lockdown.

·
God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts
once they accept your apology and have given you the file, epsxe will begin to work again and you shall live happily ever after. however, since you failed to read our rules regarding warez before posting, your thread will remain closed for eternity.

closed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.