Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Playing Final Fantasy 5 on ePSXe right now. The F1 and F3 keys (which normally control save states and load states) don't seem to do anything. If I press Esc and select Run > Save State > Slot 1, all it does is resume gameplay, but the slots are still grayed out whenever I go to "load state."

Meanwhile, when I go to Options > Cheat Codes, and select "Download," nothing at all happens.

Bear in mind this all happened after a recent OS reinstall. Prior to that, it was working fine. I also deleted and re-downloaded the entire emulator and all its sub-folders.

How do I fix this?

·
Not a Registered User
1,381 Posts
Try placing ePSXe in a different folder/drive if possible, putting it in locations like c:\ may cause writing issues due to windows protection.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Hi there. Did you said, reinstalled your OS recently?

Well Ok. Maybe it could work, as should be. Go to regedit and erase everything from ePSXe. All of the emulator configs goes to regedit officially, specially the Plugins config infos goes on to that place. Erase everything from the emulator and from the Plugins too, and then; reinstalls the Emu again. It should works again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts