Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, my problem is that when I start a game my control does not work, and for it to work I only have to open the window where the controls are configured and close it, I always have to do this before starting a game, I don't know why this happens if I already have the buttons assigned. Another thing is that in the window where the controls are configured, I have noticed that it appears blank where xinput or Directinput is chosen and I cannot choose them because they do not appear.

·
Registered
11 Posts
delete the emulator folder and recreate it and unzip the epsxe there, keep in mind that it should not be in drive C: / look for another drive where your operating system or your programs are not, sometimes it asks for administrator permissions and that blocks you some emulators ... On the other hand, you must install the drivers for your remote control if you have them and if you don't look for generic drivers on the internet, don't trust what windows has there sometimes those remote controls crash ... Do not forget to reinstall directx 9 so that the games work better in the emulator ...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for answering me, I just did everything you told me, but I still have the same problem. I also disabled antivirus and firewall, and it didn't work either.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Thanks for answering me, I just did everything you told me, but I still have the same problem. I also disabled antivirus and firewall, and it didn't work either.
You should really give Duckstation a shot. You shouldn't have any issues like that with it. Much more modern and still very fast.

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,516 Posts
First of all, does Windows even recognize your controller? Does the controller work in any other games or emulators?

I second the use of duck station.

·
Registered
11 Posts
OK I understand. Well the next thing I recommend is to write or search "configure USB game devices" in windows and make sure that your remote control is recognized there, try moving the buttons and directional so that it recognizes it, once you have done that and verified that windows recognized your remote control you must go to the epsxe emulator to test the remote control. It would be good if you could tell me the model of your remote control and if you have an image with that it could help you much better. Now you can also try other "Plugins" of controllers. I recommend this page to download other control plugins and you can also use the pcsx2 plugin, both graphics and control, they work well in epsxe. Playstation plugins & utilities! (emulator-zone.com)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Duckstation FTW

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks renicito, it worked by installing the Harakiri PAD 1.04 plugin, I no longer have to reopen the controls window every time I start a game. Thanks for the help.😀

1 - 9 of 9 Posts