Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys..

I've had ePSXe for a while now and never had a problem.

I play WE2002 online with a friend and today I tried to open the server Kailler Client v0.9 I got this crash message..

I thought a simple restart of my PC would fix it.. but nope..

A similar thing happened before on Windows 98SE but I'm on XP and have been problem-free for absolutely ages now. I don't understand why it is suddenly happening now, I haven't changed a thing, deleted or added any files to the ePSXe folder...

I tried deleting the whole folder and then starting again, getting all the plugins I needed etc but it's still the same..

Does anyone know what is wrong? Or if a complete reinstall would help and if so, how? Possibly there are registry entries I could remove? I found one and removed it but surely there are alot more than that.

Thanks in advance,

Luka.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Let's make sure we're talking about the same registry keys. You want to delete this registry key:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Vision Thing\PSEmu Pro

Actually, it wouldn't hurt to just delete:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Vision Thing

That will delete all your plugin configurations as well as any ePSXeCutor stuff. You'll have to reconfigure ePSXe and all your plugins afterward.

Dan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.