Next Generation Emulation banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello . I have ePSXe 2.0 im my mobile . My mobile is samsung J7 prime 2017 . I play every game that i want . i downloaded fantastic four for PS1 to play . But when i started it the screen was black . I played it last years ago in my phone and it was play completly. I Play it in my laptop in ePSXe but it wasn't play too . I have another PS1 emulator in my laptop that it could play it but without any sound . I download it again from another sites such as : freeroms , coolrom , wowroms etc . But it was damage. How i can fix this problem. I'm from iran and i can afew speak english .
Please if you can help me tell me here or tell me in my gmail adress : [email protected]

·
Not a Registered User
1,381 Posts
what kind of GPU do u use
if you use amd/ati then use d3d drivers if nvidia opengl drivers
Yeah no, if you got a dedicated graphic card from at least the last decade use the opengl2 plugin that cones with ePSXe.
If you got a laptop or pc with only a integrated graphics card from intel/AMD use the GPUcore plugin that cones with ePSXe.

The D3D and DX6 plugins were made for PCs from the late 90s and early 200X and weren't updated since.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had this problem. Deleting regedit folders solved my problem HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\epsxe and HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Vision Thing\PSEmu Pro

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've been trying all the things mentioned here and seem to still be having the black screen problems. Here is my log, any ideas or suggestions? Thank you so much!
1586052062780.png

·
Registered
311 Posts
I've ... still be having the black screen problems.
it looks like you're using HLE Bios. please use REAL BIOS. preferably 1001 or 7502. either one. you will only need one and you will no longer need to change bios. (other emulators use other versions.)

searching for SLU-40438 I was unable to find the name of the game. is it a real game or a hack rom? have you compared the hash of your image with the hash on the redump site?

hashing is very simple. hash is a mathematical function that when applied to an identical file produces identical code, and thus allows us to find out if the disk image is original without corruption.

you can use a program like Nirsoft HashMyFiles and find the perfect copy hashes on the redump site.

cheers!

·
Not a Registered User
1,381 Posts
Ha SLU 404 game not found, ah I'm old :)
As ofernandofilo said get a BOIS file plus I'm pretty sure that's not a PS1 game you're trying to run, after all what CD can store a track length of 245min.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mine crashes too bu it's kinda different when i get into mine i open my game list and when i click on anything it doesn't respond should i just re start my pc or do i have to re install the emulator or is there another way i can fix this(by the way i already set my overclocking setting to x1 but still have a problem) edit:i get a black screen and it says not responding please i need help somebody anybody more edit:figured it out sorry for bothering any body

·
Registered
1 Posts
read docs. it says to change tha first option to slow. duh. haha nah ma bad, i was playing thru ff8 again on 3rd disk n tht happened after i modded my psc with autobleem retroboot 8.0... coulnt play n tha damn thing wouldnt read my memory card or save state. but i read thru docs n yea. answers right there

21 - 34 of 34 Posts