Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I've gone through all the guides I can find and believe I've set it up correctly, but when I try to run anything (game from iso/cd rom or just the bios) it just closes.

I turned on logging and got the following screen shots

It initializes the gpu, then immediately shuts down net and gpu...

I've tried using countless plugins for everything, including the defaults, and also three sets of bios images...

any help would be great.

Currently using:

scph1001 bios
pete's d3d driver 1.75
null2's audio driver 1.3
xeven's cdr driver 0.93

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Hmmm net plugin? Are you trying to setup an internet game? If not that should be set to disabled (even if you are intending on doing this it would be smart to switch net off for pure diagnostic reasons)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Heh, well, that was it. Weird though... maybe I'll try another net plugin, being able to play over the net would be great if I can get it to work.

Thanks, I feel silly that I didnt try that, I disabled or tried new versions of just about everything else.

·
Registered
29 Posts
i concure, it looks like the net plugin is not too great, maybe someone can recommend a good one for me, since i also am interested in runnin a net plugin :), maybe the epsxe people would not mind makin one of there own ;)

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Well there really only is one net plugin.... and it for the most part works fine... however the concept has it's quirks. Firstly it has to be the same game, and by that I mean the same version from the same country. Also epsxe has to be configured EXACTLY the same on both machines. Finally you need a super fast connection to keep everything in sync.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts