Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am experiencing a crash that I can't perceivably see because no error message pops up of any variety except the generic Windows one. Here's a pic in the attachments (log included).

I'm using HP Pavillion dv6000 laptop with Windows XP Pro SP3 and have installed zlib1.dll into the main folder and the correct gpu.dat (was having a problem with that but I found the link online to fix it). It was running fine on my desktop Dell with XP Pro SP2, but now this one is having this problem.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Okay I found another thread on this subject. I've gotten it to stop crashing, but the game (ff7) runs really slowly, yet was perfect on the other computer. I tried fast mode (full screen, tho window mode was somewhat faster), but still same slowness. I guess I'll find out my comp specs or something later, but not tonight.

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
install the amd dual core driver and set the laptop to performance mode, rather then balanced or power saving.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.