Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i used epsxe some fair bit of time ago, to play a few other games ff9,silent hill, ff7, ff8, resident evil,etc, but Legend of Dragoon has me stumped

I finally managed to get it to play and it has some serious sound problems and a bit of lag(though only in fmv's it would seem, which is understandable)

i have epsxe 1.7.0, all the latest P.e.o.p.s plugins, and i set them up several different ways according to a few other best config threads i searched and found, but to no avail, sound problems

my specs
AMD turion x2 dual core mobile rm-72 2.10 Ghz
3 gigs Ram
Ati Radeon HD 3200
etc,etc

anyway i made a .bin/.cue image of my LoD disk that already worked on my psx/ps2, ive got the 7502 bios right now

any help at all is appreciated, thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
hmm try finding an ISO online of it to try and see if you have the same issue, you may have made a bad dump or something
in all the plugin configs, have te special game-fixes (square fix and so on) ticked on?
lag in FMV's is normal man, no worries there just deal with that
toy around with the sound plugin, update all your comps drivers

all i can think of man, hope it helps

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
please do not suggest such things here. warez copies can be buggy so that would be the absolute last thing you would want to attempt trouble shooting a problem with.

edit- btw im moving this to the problems with games sub-section.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hmm try finding an ISO online of it to try and see if you have the same issue, you may have made a bad dump or something
in all the plugin configs, have te special game-fixes (square fix and so on) ticked on?
lag in FMV's is normal man, no worries there just deal with that
toy around with the sound plugin, update all your comps drivers

all i can think of man, hope it helps
hmmm, i may, if nothing else yields any fruition but id rather try to get my iso to work first

lag in fmvs in understandable, like i said, but i want to listen to the music in LoD(as it has an awesome soundtrack) and have it sound decent..............i dunno i suppose its just a matter of trial and error

thanks anyway at least someone replied, ill just screw with the seting maybe try some different plugins and see

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
use the spu core or eternal spu plugin. i would also suggest that you make sure you enter the VRAM amount manually in the video config, not doing so can lead to performance issues.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.