Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Originally posted by CDBuRnOuT
Too bad they can't lose the 'crapiness' factor. ;)
Still the same huh?;)

C

·
0 Posts
Nah, the entire PSXEmu team has a long-time thing with that site's owner, TFC..

Why do you think they had to move to standard ZTNet hosting instead of PSXEmu? :)

E

·
0 Posts
Cant they use it to create an epsxe.ini or something ?
P.S i havv brought ff9 ntsc [usa] .How do i run it?

·
Registered
230 Posts
GOD they are still using the half assed design they tried copying from Wormie's old web site. Too bad for them they suck at webdesign.

151 Posts
yep, they had to change it, but ....
'wow' they update they logo with the release version, great :D

K

·
0 Posts
personal feelings aside this site is shite .. and just a copy of a site that at one point was pretty cool ...

Also forgot to mention ...just found out the other day that I now have another fan of my designs .. why do these people keep copying my stuff ... then make it look 100 times worse ... oh well, guess it is the price you pay when you can't stop people from stealing ideas.

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
is there some other, absolutely revolutionary, mind blowingly awesome epsxe compatability site out there that I don't know about??

K

·
0 Posts
There used to be :) ... ePSXe Fanatics ... if there is enough demand I might be willing to bring it back.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Originally posted by Wormie
There used to be :) ... ePSXe Fanatics ... if there is enough demand I might be willing to bring it back.
Demand, demand, demand, demand, demand, demand, demand, demand, demand, demand, demand, demand, demand, demand.

Is that enough?
It would be great to have your site. And I'm not just saying that because psxlist.emu2k.com is dead(temporarily?). We need a reliable compatibility list, but it needs to have more room for comments. On the psxlist.emu2k there's just a small comment box that says stuff like "sound was choppy". If there was more room for comments we could put in the essential config setting of whatever game such as "maskbit needed" or "must enable accurate CD timing". I know those are short examples, but some games need more instructions than others *cough*FF9*cough*.

K

·
0 Posts
Mine had that ... the comments part ... it was a great site for ePSXe ... tons of screenshots, troubleshooting, etc. ... why did I ever stop it? Well I will talk with Bobbi and see if he will host it .. I don't want to put it on my server and use up the bandwidth.

If anyone remembers it ... leave a message and maybe it will come back once again ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts