Next Generation Emulation banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
mother board chipset like via, inte,l sis etc

you can see it on when you open your casing a big chip

well the reason why i ask if you have advd coz i experience that problem too in force aspi 1.7 find a new version

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I haven't tried the suggestion of disabling PC-Cilin, because when I get blue screens, the programs that will be terminated isn't only PC-Cilin, but about 7 other programs also.
BTW, if I were to disable PC-Cilin, how sould I do it? through msconfig?

·
Registered
35 Posts
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BTW, if I were to disable PC-Cilin, how sould I do it? through msconfig?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just right click on the pc-cilling icon on the lower right of your screen and exit the program before you start epsxe.

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
make a clean install thats it!!
then change your o/s to win2k ,winme or winxp

if that problems occur again contact acer

·
Registered
35 Posts
Do you have epsxe shortcut on your desktop? I think this might cause the problem because when I have pc-cilling monitor running and just try to open epsxe folder I get blue screen right away without even running epsxe yet.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Problem Solved!

All righty!!! Problem's solved! I disabled PC-CIlin at Start Up through run|msonfig, and TADA!! I'm now an ePSXe player! Thanks all of you! NGEmu is a great place and so are its members. Thanks again! NOW I'm going to d/l Project 64 'cause my N64's broken.
As I've been helped out greatly by NGEmu's members, I'll try to help other prople who have problems from now on. THANKS!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts