Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As my title says, each time I try to run the bio it cause my laptop to show the blue screen of death, which I then have to manually shut down. I think I did everything right, but I mean when ever I try to load a game it doens't work,at least it doesn't crash. It says something like can't bring up project and then asks would I like to send an error report. But anyway any reason why everytime I try to run the BIO my laptop crashes

·
God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts
system specs? does the logger say anything regarding a problem when you attempt to run a game?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That is not a BSOD (Blue Screen of Death).
Anyway, try to add ePSXe on the exception list for DEP (System Properities->Advanced->Settings).
I know that's not the Blue Screen of Death. I'm just posting a pic of the error I get when I try to run a rom, but after playing around little bit with the vid config, it know loads up the game but only stays on one screen...
As for the blue screen of death, next time I try run the BIOs, I'll check the error.

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
if a bsod occurs at any point in the operation of the computer, it is either a hardware fault or a buggy driver.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.