Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Evening,

I am enjoying Breath of Fire 3 but I have run in to an issue that I can not seem to solve. I am trying to switch characters when Garr joines the party. When the character switch screen appears the only characters that appear are the current characters in the leftmost box. The rightmost box where the reserve characters would be is blank. When I then try and exit out of the screen with out switching characters the screen goes black and I get a message (file not found id 01/02/05). I have tried switching video settings around and searching on the forums but can not seem to find the solution.

Thank you for your assistance

·
God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts
moving to the epsxe section. in the future please read over the section/sub-section descriptions before creating a thread.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Solution to "File if not found 01/02/05"

>>I am enjoying Breath of Fire 3 but I have run in to an issue that I can not seem to solve. I am trying to switch characters when Garr joines the party. When the character switch screen appears the only characters that appear are the current characters in the leftmost box. The rightmost box where the reserve characters would be is blank. When I then try and exit out of the screen with out switching characters the screen goes black and I get a message (file not found id 01/02/05). I have tried switching video settings around and searching on the forums but can not seem to find the solution. <<

First of all its waaaaay too late that I am replying because I am enjoying BOF3 now. Have finished BOF4 already and was interested in playing this.
To answer your question: "In order to resolve this, all you need to do is change the formation of your party before going to the Angel bridge so that Ryu comes third in the leftmost box. You get the error because Garr replaces any character in the 1st row in the leftmost box and Ryu is the main character and you cannot replace him with anyone in the game."

Additionally I think the use of Cheats causes this, but I cannot say for sure. Hope this helps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts