Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With any game for epsxe, it either says Illegal Operation or shows a blank screen, can anyone tell me how to overcome this problem?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gladly

GeniuneIntel
Pentium(r) II Processor
Intel MMX(TM) Technology
64.0MB RAM
File System: 32-bit
Virtual Memory: 32-bit

Win98

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Video Plugin: Pete's Soft Driver 1.52
Sound: Pete's DSound Audio Driver 1.10
CD-Rom: Pete's CDR ASPI/IOCTL Driver 1.17

Anything else?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
for scph1001 it goes up to the screen on playstation that will show if you dont have a CD in or if you have a music CD in....as for fivefeet, you're talking about the drivers for epsxe right?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ive discovered something! it freezes at the beginning of the game, i put in nuclear dawn and the now loading..... showed up and the game froze, how come this is happening?

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
By drivers he means the drivers that your operating system uses, which you can download the latest ones from your hardware manufacturer's website. It is a good idea to make sure you are using the most up to date plug-ins as well. As for nuclear dawn freezing, you can try a different bios, you can try different cd settings, and also the game may just not work with epsxe yet sorry.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I got direct 8.1 and no i havent updated my drivers....i dont see the name for my video card, it has just a blank space, no name for some reason.....wuznt like that before but oh well, i found out my mr2.002 file was corrupt, so it wouldnt work anyway

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
.002, huh? Wrong answer. Locking. Depending on what else you've said, may ban you too. We'll see.

Correction. You are the weakest link, good-bye.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.