Next Generation Emulation banner

ePSXe beta version for PE2?

4K views 37 replies 17 participants last post by  carnage179 
#1 ·
I saw the news posted up front that a beta version of ePSXe was tested and works with PE2 very well (screenshots). I was wondering where the beta was obtained. I seem to be unable to connect to the ePSXe.com website...err...if someone could post the program or send it to me...

Thanks.

#28 ·
Originally posted by Raziel

Am I important to the emulationcommunity?
NO,but I used to beta-tes AdriPSX(OK,only 1 version cause Roor went through some problems then:) ).
So don't say you'll never be a betatester,we never know what can happen.
how can u say, that u aren´t important to the emulation community

hey everybody, is really raziel not important to the community?

#29 ·
Eyyy, everybody is important for the emucomunity ;), users and programmers :)

Anyway everybody can test epsxe, good, no the new betas, but yes the version 1.4.0, and if you have a list of games, with problems, sure we would like get this list :), you can send us it by email, or you can send it to bobbi, and he will send us it :)

Regards,
Carlos.

#33 ·
that would be kinda lame :innocent:

G
#34 ·
I MADE IT

I made it and I don't believe that I'm all that special. Calb, Galtor, and Demo liked my posts and decided to ask me. I, of course accepted. I think it is really really neat to be able try brand new versions of ePSXe.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

#35 ·
I have a bunch of Japanese games here, so if you want to see compatibility with them, just PM me. :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.