Next Generation Emulation banner

ePSXe beta version for PE2?

4K views 37 replies 17 participants last post by  carnage179 
#1 ·
I saw the news posted up front that a beta version of ePSXe was tested and works with PE2 very well (screenshots). I was wondering where the beta was obtained. I seem to be unable to connect to the ePSXe.com website...err...if someone could post the program or send it to me...

Thanks.

#4 ·
so...
any way to become an ePSXe beta tester?

G
#6 ·
There is very few of us beta testers, just open ePSXe, go to the help tab, and then click on "about" to see the list of beta testers. Being a beta tester is great, but also frustrating at times especially when you are testing a great new feature that you must keep a secret. I remember how hard it was to keep from talking about save states, and the rumble features, but it is always a better feeling to figure out the bugs and to see the reaction of the users on release day when they discover all the cool things calb, Galtor, and _Demo_ create, and that you helped fine tune.

#16 ·
That should put an end to all those weird rumours that epsxe is dead.Going by those screenshots PE-2 is running pretty well.Compatibility with few games is the only major issue left in epsxe.So I hope that newer version (whenever its released) will be aimed at more compatibility.Various possible new features have been already discussed in few threads.So lets hope for the best and wish the whole epsxe team very best of luck.

*Beta testers*Sigh,I would love to be one.

#17 ·
I don't care how ever long *1year 2 year 3 year, what ever* it take them to make another release, as long as there is another release there is hope for the game I own going to playable,
I'm doing some programing stuff to, *asm, c++, vb, java, SQL....." it's very annoy most the time when you stuck, so I hate ppl ask when's the next release coz they don't know how hard it is sometimes, hehe, by the way out of all programing language, I love ASM, coz it's the best, hehe,

#18 ·
I would also like to be a beta tester, but alas all the games I enjoy are already emulated to my satisfaction on epsxe 1.4.... I wouldn't be much help :)

#23 ·
Originally posted by carnage179
I'd really love to be one, almost to the point where I'd pay, just casue it would make me feel like I'm doing something importiant.
yeahh...
me too, but it´s just a dream, I will never going to be a beta tester, cauzz I´m not important for the emulation community, so I´m only specting speed in the next release, and so much compatibility, that would be great

#24 · (Edited)
Originally posted by SepHirotH OmEgA

yeahh...
me too, but it´s just a dream, I will never going to be a beta tester, cauzz I´m not important for the emulation community, so I´m only specting speed in the next release, and so much compatibility, that would be great
Am I important to the emulationcommunity?
NO,but I used to beta-test AdriPSX(OK,only 1 version cause Roor went through some problems then:) ).
So don't say you'll never be a betatester,we never know what can happen.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.