Next Generation Emulation banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts
Originally posted by carnage179
I'd really love to be one, almost to the point where I'd pay, just casue it would make me feel like I'm doing something importiant.
yeahh...
me too, but it´s just a dream, I will never going to be a beta tester, cauzz I´m not important for the emulation community, so I´m only specting speed in the next release, and so much compatibility, that would be great

Originally posted by SepHirotH OmEgA

yeahh...
me too, but it´s just a dream, I will never going to be a beta tester, cauzz I´m not important for the emulation community, so I´m only specting speed in the next release, and so much compatibility, that would be great
Am I important to the emulationcommunity?
NO,but I used to beta-test AdriPSX(OK,only 1 version cause Roor went through some problems then:) ).
So don't say you'll never be a betatester,we never know what can happen.

Originally posted by Amberion
OMG For a moment, when I saw the title I thought I saw 'PEZ'. Then I looked again and saw PE2. Gave me a turn :)

What is PE2?

Amberion
Man where you live? Its parasite eve 2.
If you are mistaken for RE its resident evil.

take care and welcome to ngemu.

Originally posted by Raziel

Am I important to the emulationcommunity?
NO,but I used to beta-tes AdriPSX(OK,only 1 version cause Roor went through some problems then:) ).
So don't say you'll never be a betatester,we never know what can happen.
how can u say, that u aren´t important to the emulation community

hey everybody, is really raziel not important to the community?

Eyyy, everybody is important for the emucomunity ;), users and programmers :)

Anyway everybody can test epsxe, good, no the new betas, but yes the version 1.4.0, and if you have a list of games, with problems, sure we would like get this list :), you can send us it by email, or you can send it to bobbi, and he will send us it :)

Regards,
Carlos.

that would be kinda lame :innocent:

I MADE IT

I made it and I don't believe that I'm all that special. Calb, Galtor, and Demo liked my posts and decided to ask me. I, of course accepted. I think it is really really neat to be able try brand new versions of ePSXe.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

I have a bunch of Japanese games here, so if you want to see compatibility with them, just PM me. :p

Not trying to rub anything in. Just responding to the thread. Sorry if you felt that way. Nothing was intended.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.