Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
6,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to ask someone in charge of this forum(Bobbi or galtor,it doesn't matter).
I submitted 2 times some bugs or problems with some games(FF7 and Tekken 2),and my threads have never been put online,why?
I know that you look at the submission before to put them online,but it doesn't take THAT much time(about 1 month).
So did I touch some kind of secret or is it because someone in the crew doesn't like me?(yeah,I can get a bit paranoid sometimes)

· Premium Member
6,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Timiing issues,in the PAL version,the sound during some MDECs isn't in synce with the display,and the music during the game is too slow(I have ti run the game at 60 fps to get it sound right.
Same thing for the US version.

· Registered
260 Posts
oh.... well it ain't that bad... cause i wanted to replay all the game again...it's been a while since i played it that's why i wanted to know the bug cause if it was something that would stop me from playing or something i wouldn't start playing it...

hope you understand causei loss myself in what i just sayed lol

· Registered
12,014 Posts
Admins and moderators are the only ones who can post up the reports. Since I don't bother to do so and many of the other admins are very busy and/or don't go to the forum often (and of course calb and galtor are busy), quite a few of the submissions (I'm pretty sure it's up to a couple hundred by now) are sitting around. Then again, maybe not. I only see three in the list...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.