Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
8,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone gotten epsxe to work with WinXp pro?? I have tried different cd rom pluggins, cd rom options, spu pluggins, video pluggins, force aspi, and more and more.. My system specs are in my profile..

Could it be because I formatted my partition into a NTIC or something instead of FAT32? I wonder?..

Atleast all my other windows emus still work.. Hehe.. I am using the latest drivers from microsoft and the Voodoo 4\5 God drivers for my voodoo 5..

· Registered
1,352 Posts
Originally posted by fivefeet8
Anyone gotten epsxe to work with WinXp pro?? I have tried different cd rom pluggins, cd rom options, spu pluggins, video pluggins, force aspi, and more and more.. My system specs are in my profile..

Could it be because I formatted my partition into a NTIC or something instead of FAT32? I wonder?..

Atleast all my other windows emus still work.. Hehe.. I am using the latest drivers from microsoft and the Voodoo 4\5 God drivers for my voodoo 5..
It's definitely no problem with NTFS. I'm using it too and it's working fine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.