Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello;

I recently got ahold of my friends Soyo PS2 to USB Controller, and I am having problems with it and ePSXe. I am able to configure the controller perfectly in ePSXe and Vibration is not a problem. What I am having a problem with is the controller taking in angles, such as Down-Left, Down-Right, Up-Left or Up-Right. I wanted to know if anyone else has this kind of problem, how were they able to go about fixing it.

http://www.soyo.com.tw/products/proddesc.php?id=193

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
wow, I'm way late on my response onto this message, but someone replied to me and their reply isn't showing up in this thread, but this is what otakuoverlord put in

In my experience, some programs don't like the D-Pad as run by the Soyo adaptor. I can't get combination angles to work in several games, as well as some less recent versions of SNES9x... I think that's just an issue with those programs. As for how to solve it, I'm not real sure if you can. I just try to use the analogs when possible.

What programs specifically were you trying to config the pad with?
I'm mostly running it with PSX Emulators such as Connectix Virtual Gamestation or ePSXe. I also noticed that in most PC games such as Melty Blood REAct, the angles dont even register in. Although I can use the Analog sticks for gameplay, it's not for me to actually get used to in using. So if anyone knows how to fix this problem, could they post it in.

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
he deleted his post ;)

This message has been deleted by otakuoverlord. Reason: duh. didnt pay attention to the post.
so maybe take heed of that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts