Next Generation Emulation banner

epsxe 2.0.5 stuttering

2K views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  spotanjo3 
#1 ·
hi, i am using bizhawk right now as it works perfectly, but the epsxe 2.0.5 is stuttering when i test it by running the bios, i have followed all instructions about downloading the bios for it and chose the open gl on the wizard set up, i've tried games and it still does it, my graphics card is nvidia gforce gtx 1050 with i5 series processor and 8gb ram, is there anyway this can be resolved or should i downgrade to an older version of the emulator of epsxe?

#2 ·
It is old. Try this:

DuckStation is an simulator/emulator of the Sony PlayStation(TM) console, focusing on playability, speed, and long-term maintainability. The goal is to be as accurate as possible while maintaining performance suitable for low-end devices.

No plugins needed. It is new PS1 emulator and Windows 64 bit only.. No 32bit.:

duckstation-windows-x64-release.zip

Reactions: Jaystorm
#3 ·
It is old. Try this:

DuckStation is an simulator/emulator of the Sony PlayStation(TM) console, focusing on playability, speed, and long-term maintainability. The goal is to be as accurate as possible while maintaining performance suitable for low-end devices.

No plugins needed. It is new PS1 emulator and Windows 64 bit only.. No 32bit.:

duckstation-windows-x64-release.zip
ok thanks, but which application do i open?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.