Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup everyone. Im been using ePSXe by a long time, but just now, i discover than when presing 0, for some reason, the emulation freezes up and then the emulator crashes.
At first i thought thant it was a random crash, but when i tested out i discover than pressing 0 was the cause of the ploblem. The most strange thing about this is: When the emulator is freeze up, if i press 0 once again, it resumes like no ploblem. Its kinda weird since it looks like 0 is some kind of ¨Pause¨hotkey¨, but i dont think this is the case, since if you let the emulator stoped by a few seconds it crashes.
I search on the emulator guide if there was somekind of List of Hotkeys, but i did`t find any.
Can someone pls tell me whats actually going on???
Thx!

·
Not a Registered User
1,381 Posts
Sup everyone. Im been using ePSXe by a long time, but just now, i discover than when presing 0, for some reason, the emulation freezes up and then the emulator crashes.
At first i thought thant it was a random crash, but when i tested out i discover than pressing 0 was the cause of the ploblem. The most strange thing about this is: When the emulator is freeze up, if i press 0 once again, it resumes like no ploblem. Its kinda weird since it looks like 0 is some kind of ¨Pause¨hotkey¨, but i dont think this is the case, since if you let the emulator stoped by a few seconds it crashes.
I search on the emulator guide if there was somekind of List of Hotkeys, but i did`t find any.
Can someone pls tell me whats actually going on???
Thx!
All I know is that this is specific to the OpenGL2 plugin by pete's it's not a ePSXe thing, change the video plugin to GPUcore and this doesn't happen.
I can only guess that this is a leftover from much older version of the plugin that doesn't work properly with newer ePSXe, it could be a frame freeze thing.

So either don't use 0 or use another video plugin.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts