Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
every time i try to configure video settings it crashes

i have enable logs set but i dont know where thier stored i have it run in compat mode set to XP SP3 disable visual theme support and run as admin

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
i did and well still crashes but settings save then crash and a new issue's popping up .. im trying to get PEC to work it launches but cheats arent enabling.

EDIT:

i tried reinstalling Nothing i tried an default database nothing. i tried pcsx, pSX ePSXe 1.5.2, 1.6.0 and 1.7.0 Nothing.

and reaosn i nee dto jump ship to an PC based ps1 emu is because for somereason after you defeat miguel in the Tower of gibbon on Chrono Cross, it Freezes then Crashes my PSP. the rips i made were form my own legit discs so i know it wasnt from teh source.

and i nee dto get pats that point.

attached is my edited codedatabase for pec: http://www.sendspace.com/file/awui1d

and my memcard save din ePSXe format via CWCheat: Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
its not an issue with Win7, its a config issue.

full system specs, and post the clipboard data from Petes plugin.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
2.5GHZ AMD Athlon 64 X2 (dual core)
2GB DDR2-667 Ram
Nvidia Geforce 9500GT
500GB HDD SATA
IDE DVD Dual Layer Dual Format (+/-)
USB Card reader
Gamepad: Xbox 360 wireless controller( via Wireless gaming reciver)
windows 7 RTM build (using re-arming trick so its by the book)

Grahics plugin settings
PEC plugin --> Pete's OpenGL2 Driver 2.9

asfor the petes clipboard:

Plugin: Pete's OpenGL2 Driver 2.9
Author: Pete Bernert
Card vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
GFX card: GeForce 9500 GS/PCI/SSE2

Resolution/Color:
- 800x600 Fullscreen - NO desktop changing
- Internal X resolution: 1
- Internal Y resolution: 1
- Keep psx aspect ratio: off
- No render-to-texture: off

- Filtering: 0
- Hi-Res textures: 0
- TexWin pixel shader: off
- VRam size: 0 MBytes

Framerate:
- FPS limitation: off
- Frame skipping: off
- FPS limit: 200.0

Compatibility:
- Offscreen drawing: 1
- Framebuffer effects: 0
- Framebuffer uploads: 1

Misc:
- Scanlines: off
- Mdec filter: off
- Screen filtering: off
- Shader effects: 0/1
- Flicker-fix border size: 0
- GF4/XP crash fix: off
- Game fixes: off [00000000]

to remention no cheats are applying in either XP or 7. so now i dont knwo wth's wrong with that)

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Add epsxe to the DEP allow list, or disable DEP.

make sure the amd dual core optimiser is installed as well....

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
where have you got the emulator installed to?

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
is the correct gpu plugin selected within the PEC plugin settings?

·
Registered
71 Posts
i did and well still crashes but settings save then crash and a new issue's popping up .. im trying to get PEC to work it launches but cheats arent enabling.

EDIT:

i tried reinstalling Nothing i tried an default database nothing. i tried pcsx, pSX ePSXe 1.5.2, 1.6.0 and 1.7.0 Nothing.

and reaosn i nee dto jump ship to an PC based ps1 emu is because for somereason after you defeat miguel in the Tower of gibbon on Chrono Cross, it Freezes then Crashes my PSP. the rips i made were form my own legit discs so i know it wasnt from teh source.

and i nee dto get pats that point.

attached is my edited codedatabase for pec: Free large file hosting. Send big files the easy way!

and my memcard save din ePSXe format via CWCheat: Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!
Do you have a pirated version of Windows 7, you don't have to answer me here you can just PM me with the answer. But a lot of Pirated 7's have weird issues.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.