Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently loaded version 1.5.1 on my PC. I'm having trouble running Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. After the first 3 pages, the narrator begins to repeat the same line and the game becomes "frozen." Can anybody help me fix this problem? Here is my system config:

Dell Dimension 4300 Pentinum 4
256 DRAM at 133Mhz
64MB NVIDIA GeForce2 MX Graphics Card

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Originally posted by spajdr
how about new version of ePSXe,did it fix the hang problem ? cause i just got PAL version :)
No it didnt fixed the problem at diagon alley.Also the first hang problem isnt much irritating(use the trick at aldostools or memory card).
You can get past the first hanging point in adripsx if you disable all sounds.I didnt get the chance to test the problem at diagon alley as adripsx doesnt support memory card yet.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, the game doesn't work in English but I know a solution. Start the game in another language then go to a save book, save your game, exit out of the game, open the game, choose English, load the save file. Hope it helps

·
Not a Registered User
1,240 Posts
Hello, the game doesn't work in English but I know a solution. Start the game in another language then go to a save book, save your game, exit out of the game, open the game, choose English, load the save file. Hope it helps
This thread was made in 2002, these people are most likely dead by now, who are you responding to?
Also this was an issue with ePSXe 1.5.1 we're now on 2.0.5, this issue was long since fixed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts